Ubiquity tries to implement a generic yet stylish look found or sought by many webpage owners. It tries to be completely valid XHTML Strict and CSS 2.0. Using the ’anyorder columns’ layout style it will make your pages search engine friendly as the main content column comes first in the html.
Feel free to download the theme’s graphic source files and customize it to fit your needs.
Update (Aug 21st, 2007)
There is a new development verision which fixes a couple of annoying bugs and adds handy little features. The new version number is 1.x-dev. You can get it from Drupal.org, or download it from this page (scroll down for files)
Update #2 (Apr 27th, 2008)
New release includes some fixes and minor enhancements, current recommended version is now 5.x-0.3.
Also released a development snapshot for 6.x (not for production use)
- Drupal 5.x
- Drupal 6.x (development snapshots only yet)
Currently this site is running it, look around.
This template is not intended to use on administration pages as wide rendered tables could break the floating layout. For administration backends use the built-in Bluemarine or Garland theme.
- Graphics used to create this template were done by Adobe Photoshop CS2. I suppose it can be safely edited with the CS version as well.
- The font used for the logotype is Credit Valley by Ray Larabie, it is freeware and is part of OxygenOffice Professional.
- The drupal theme itself (as the entire Drupal project) is licensed under the The GNU General Public License (GPL) v2.
- The graphic source file that can be downloaded here is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
- The theme itself is hosted on Drupal.org, you can also download it from here.
- To download the graphic sources please find the following files below
|Download Ubiquity Photoshop source files (zip archive)||2.14 MB|
|Download Ubiquity Photoshop source files (7z archive)||1.04 MB|